Admin
Admin
https://loftestsite.forumotion.com

Admin

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:53 pm
the rules
Certainly. Not that I am afraid of _myself_, but I dread other people's remarks. Very nonsensical to come at all! Why must _she_ be scampering about the country, because her sister had a cold? Her hair, so untidy, so blowsy! We shall often meet, I hope, in Hertfordshire. As soon as I get to town I shall go to my brother, and make him come home with me to Gracechurch Street; and then we may consult together as to what is to be done. As that was the case, neither Jane, to whom I related the whole, nor I, thought it necessary to make our knowledge public; for of what use could it apparently be to any one, that the good opinion which all the neighbourhood had of him should then be overthrown? And even when it was settled that Lydia should go with Mrs. Forster, the necessity of opening her eyes to his character never occurred to me. What is that you are saying, Fitzwilliam? What is it you are talking of? What are you telling Miss Bennet? Let me hear what it is. You are quite a visit in my debt, Mr. Bingley for when you went to town last winter, you promised to take a family dinner with us, as soon as you returned. Well, then--supposing them to be in London. Four nieces of Mrs. Jenkinson are most delightfully situated through my means; and it was but the other day that I recommended another young person, who was merely accidentally mentioned to me, and the family are quite delighted with her. Oh! he is the handsomest young man that ever was seen! I am not ashamed of having been mistaken--or, at least, it is light, it is nothing in comparison of what I should feel in thinking ill of him or his sisters. May I ask whether these pleasing attentions proceed from the impulse of the moment, or are the result of previous study? My avowed one, or what I avowed to myself, was to see whether your sister were still partial to Bingley, and if she were, to make the confession to him which I have since made. And one of my own daughters. From all that I can collect by your manner of talking, you must be two of the silliest girls in the country. I have said no such thing. You mean to frighten me, Mr. Darcy, by coming in all this state to hear me? I will not be alarmed though your sister _does_ play so well. We may as well leave them by themselves you know; Kitty and I are going upstairs to sit in my dressing-room. Is not this nice? Is not this an agreeable surprise?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum